Im thrilled because I have so much to do. Tomorrow all the new Creative Memories products come out. These are all the ones that were released at our National Showcase convention. There are alot of fun new products I cant wait to share with you.
I also will be posting a give away.. no hints. You will have to come back to see what it is.
sketch one i made into a halloween card. The image is from the enjoy the seasons imagine cartridge, but I also used our new bordermaker (fence pattern) to weave the orange ribbon though.
My second card is made with both paper lace and the new sophie cart. This is going to become one of my favorite carts I think.
and my third is just made with the sophie cart.
But a few of them stand out from all the rest. Of course I love the Cricut machine we will be selling starting in October. It is a new design for this year, the E2. It comes with 2 full cartridges and a bonus cartridge designed for Creative Memories, Best of times. The price including all the cartridges is $299.99
Cricut® Expression 2 Features:
• Larger, faster and full color LCD touch-screen display with s stylus – no more keypad overlays!
• Material setting – choose a default setting for materials you use most often, like cardstock, regular paper, chipboard or more. OR you can customize your own material setting.
• Image Sizing – now on the same mat, you can have images of all different sizes. You can customize your image sizes to fit your pages, so it saves on materials.
• Layer View – you can see all of the creative features and layers right on the screen, including shift layers. So there’s no need to keep referring to the handbook.
My absolute favorite this year is the new 12 X 12 you create it custom album. How neat is this? anyone can customize their album because CM gave three options.
this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!
For those who have been tape runner challenged… it is getting a new look. It has also been redesigned so that you can just change the drop in cartridge when the adhesive needs to be replaced. Much easier to reload.
How about a new Rewards program for our wonderful customers?
Between Nancy ODells new collection, the new Reflections line, Custom covers for your albums… there is a ton to choose from.If you have any questions, please ask.
To view the mini catalogue and see all there is to offer…. click HERE and scroll down to view showcase mini catalogue
Want to learn about all the new products just released? click HERE
Scroll down to the showcase mini catalogue file. Have fun. There is alot this year. I will post my favorites later.
that I got all my challenge cards finished in one day. It feels good… then I can get back to scrapbooking. : )
The first is made with loris garden imagine cart paper and embellishments.
The second one is cut from base camp (charms) and don juan (ribbon on top) the second ribbon (red) is cut from the new CM border maker system. I have to admit I didnt think I would use the border maker system, but thought I better order it so I know how to use it… and guess what? I love it. I will try to post some examples of why tomorrow.
for the third card, I used a flower from stretch your imagination. Cant remember which cart I made the award ribbon from. both borders created with the CM border maker system. its quick and VERY easy to use… I have been known not to be able to line those border punches up very well, and with this you CANT make a mistake… perfect.
but I almost completed this weeks cards.
1. a man card- I find these the most difficult so I get ideas where I can. In this case, the imagine textures cartridge
2. my favorite for this week. Done with the creative memories traveler cartridge.
3. the ad challenge for the week is purple orange and green. Works well for halloween cards but because I dont do those, I had to come up with something else. Made with the yummy imagine cartridge.
and I was the host.. duh!!! Anyway here they are. I will have new ones again in a couple days.
and then I made a wedding card for a wedding I was going to on Saturday
I looked at the new Creative Memories border maker, and though oh more stuff to have around. I dont personally like the regular border punches, because I do have carpel tunnel, and most of them are so difficult to punch. I mostly used my cricut to create borders when I used them…
I decided last week to order it and see what all the hype was about… I got mine today and believe me, I was making borders in less than 3 minutes. It is extremely easy to use, doesn’t leave room for mistakes, and is very light weight. I LOVE IT. I ordered the bundle that is available right now, for 60.00, which included all four borders that also were released. You can also get the base model, which is $30.00 and comes with only one punch. Additional punches run $15.00, so the bundle is giving you one for free. I even love that the size of the punches is smaller than all the rest. If you havent checked it out, you can see it here..